Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Haze In Singapore.

This is my perspective:
Do you think the haze affects animals? My dog seemed lethargic and even spat out her favourite treat! 
The recent haze in Singapore is so scary. Somehow, it feels like we're in a movie! While i'm typing this , the PSI has reached 371, Singapore's worst ever.I hope it does not increase!I know this post has got nothing to do with animal information but I'm sure animals would be affected too. Especially the animals in Indonesia. By using burning and slashing methods to clear land, i think animals in the forest would be killed! Not only does this haze affect people,animals and living things, it would also affect our environment! lets hope the haze decreases ! Wear masks, stay indoors and drink water! 



The barely visible Singapore Flyer :(

1 comment:

  1. Hi Erin, was your dog affected by the haze? I'm Olivia from Straits Times RazorTV. Is it possible to interview you and film your dog? :) Thanks! My email is oliviac@sph.com.sg

    ReplyDelete