Sunday, December 2, 2012

Shanghai Wild Animal Park

          I paid a visit to Shanghai Wild Animal Park when on a trip to Shanghai a week or so ago.
Entrance of the safari 
          There were many animals in the zoo , such as cheetahs, zebras ,tigers and more. It is the only drive through animal safari in shanghai.
          As animals were roaming freely in the zoo, me and my classmates had to sit in a coach as we drove through part of the safari . The animals were separated  by herbivores and carnivores . Example, the zebras , camels ,gazelles and other animals were together in one gigantic enclosures. Tigers ,lions ,bears and cheetahs , the carnivorous animals each had a separate enclosure. 
         First, we visited the herbivores. As the coach drove through the big secure gates of the enclosure, I fished out my camera and got ready to snap photos of animals .Through the coach's glass windows , I managed to take many beautiful pictures of gazelles and camels. I felt that the animals had a lot of space to roam about in the giant enclosure .



           Next, we visited the meat-eaters ! I especially loved the majestic lions ! 
           Lastly , we went to watch sea lions perform tricks! I was amazed by how good the sea lions were ! They could balance balls on their heads and even play a ball game ! It was really funny !
           Then it was time to head back.
           Pandas?! No :(  I did not get to see them !
           After all , I was on a school trip and we did not have any time.

           But the safari was very nice ! I wished I could go there again :) 
Sea lions performing tricks !



No comments:

Post a Comment