Thursday, October 17, 2013

What I think are the World's top 10 cutest animals




All animals are unique and really cute.
But these animals, to me, are the cutest in terms of appearances 

(1st place is the most cute)

10.
Hamsters
source:animalcrossing.wikia.com

They're so roundish and tiny!Unfortunately, I'm allergic to them :(

9. 
Sloths

source:www.zooborns.com

They always seem to be smiling:)

8.
Owls

source:www.flybirdsofprey.co.uk
Despite loving animals, there is this group of creatures which I am terrified of--birds.Owls are one of my favourites still :)

7.
Moles

source:www.the-epilogue.com
They dig burrows and maybe I find them extra cute 'cause of Mr Bean, The Animated Series :)

6.
Camels

source: kassowal.com
:) It has a humpy back and very useful adaptations

5.
dachshund
source: zendogboston.blogspot.com

It's elongated body makes it look like a sausage!My favourite dog breed:)

4.
fennec foxes

source:www.lubpedia.com
They live in the desert!

3.
Red Pandas
source:tigertailfoods.com
They don't seem actually red:\

2.
Sheep
source:home-keepinghearts.blogspot.com


Ba-a-a ! 

1.
MANATEES

source:en.wikipedia.org
I fell in love with these gentle giants on my trip to the River Safari




No comments:

Post a Comment